All good things must come to an end…and be replaced with something better. At Magezon, we always try our best to provide you with new extensions of high quality as well as constantly update our products to suit your needs.
In March 2020, we had 2 extensions released and 3 bug fixes. Besides, this month we’re going to release 3 new products.
2 Extension Releases
In March, we released Login & Registration Page Builder and Popup Builder for Magento 2, both of which use the same core builder.
- Login & Registration Page allows using drag & drop to build layout for login & registration pages without touching any line of code.
- Popup Builder is a must-have extension if you want to create high-converting popups for your sites. Of course, no coding skills are needed.
3 Bug Fixes
- Single Product Page Builder bug: This bug is related to the Product Categories element that allows you to show the categories to which a product belongs. Previously, all categories that the product belongs to would be displayed on the frontend, even if some of the categories are on another store. Now, only categories of the current store are displayed.
- Ninja Menus bug: Breadcrumbs not showing category on product pages has been completely fixed.
- Builder extension bug: Builder extensions including Magezon Page Builder, Blue Form Builder, Ninja Menus, Single Product Page Builder, Category Page Builder, Checkout Success Page and Header & Footer Builder are now all compatible with Magento Google Shopping Ads.
3 Upcoming Releases in April
- Promotion Banner extension: Lets you create different promotion banners using drag & drop and display them on different pages.
- PDF Invoice extension: Allows designing your own PDF invoice without touching a single line of code.
- Magento 2 FAQ extension: Helps create a nice and useful FAQ page that is easy to manage in the backend.
To Sum Up
Above is our announcement of new releases and updates in March, 2020. If you have any questions or need any support, feel free to contact us.