We have built an informative and reliable channel that provides in-depth insights into the topic that we do very well in our Magezon blog: Magento 2, eCommerce and Web Design (E-Commerce UX- UI).
With the desire of creating high-quality and diverse contents for eCommerce merchants and website manager, we are welcomed to knowledge, new ideas, useful tips, and unique perspectives on the mentioned topics from guest writers. Feel free to let us know if you have ideas and wanna share!
Currently, Magezon blog brings together Magento knowledge, tips, tutorials and news. Also, we provide our audience with website design, eCommerce and Digital Marketing that help online store owners build comprehensive websites that look visually aesthetic and functional.
- You have to send us your detailed outline in advance. Also, please let us know in 1. Who is the audience of this article? 2. What are their pain points that encourage them to look for solution (read your article). If the outline is okay, then you can start writing yours.
- We don't accept the pieces of writing that mostly introduce, advertise, and promote your products or services.
- Make sure your content is relevant, valuable, unique and SEO-friendly.
- Posts should have a minimum of 2000 words long.
- Your blog content must be 100% original and unpublished.
- Posts should have clearly structured content.
- Include introduction as a brief description and conclusion as takeaways.
- Each paragraph should be 100 to 200 words long or be no more than 6 lines.
- Use headings, subheadings, and bullet-pointed lists.
- Say no to grammatical mistakes and typos.
- Cite sources to prove your opinions or data in the post. Use credible & reliable sources.
- Add any media such as images that meet the following criteria:
- Images: At least images (1200x630 pixel or 900x720 pixel). Use a relevant image that matches your text.
- Make sure there is no copyright infringement.
- Add a short bio of the author that includes: Full name, introduction (<30 characters)
What You Receive From Us
- One NO-FOLLOW link to your site within the content.
- If you provide a high-quality articles of equal or more than 3500 words, you'll get an extra No-Follow link.
- Your bio will be put at the top of the article content, making your brand way more noticeable.
- Your articles will be promoted on all of our social media networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
How It Goes?
Please pitch your idea and send us the outline so we can review in advance and then you can start writing.
After you submit your content, our editorial team will review the content and respond to you after 10 business working days. Please kindly send us a Google doc link with permission to edit for convenience.
We will send you our constructive suggestions if there is something in your content that needs improvements. To speed up our process, we have 3 rounds of reviews and revisions maximum.
If everything is okay, we will inform you about the posting schedule of your content. Also, we will promote this post by: